Monday, June 16, 2008

Visit to Goodhue

This past week I spent time in Goodhue with Mommy. I got to visit my grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I went to a baby shower for Aunt Amanda and got to play with Amaya. Uncle Jonathan was so nice to let me play with his football. I was careful not to drool too much on it!
Mommy wanted me to have a picture with my cousins Amaya, Sophie and Katie. Katie prefers her mommy be in the picture too, she wasn't too happy and it was hard to sit still for long.
Uncle Andy and Krystal just got back from a nice 3 week vacation in Hawaii. They were so nice to bring us presents. I was very excited about how good I looked in my new Hawaii shirt and shorts.
I thought we should go somewhere special since I'm so dressed up but we decided to stay at the farm. It's pretty fun there too.

No comments: