
Since mommy's been packing up so much of our stuff, I've started to realize some of the best toys we have are homemade. I had fun playing in this big box. I had to be careful not to hide too well so I didn't get packed up with our stuff.

Daddy noticed how much fun I had pushing this box around the house. He said he thought I might have even more fun pushing a real toy like one of Uncle Andy's tractors. I wonder if he'd let me play with them?

Mugsy and I tried to make some pretty music with our wooden spoons and pans. I had more fun waving the spoons in the air and scaring Mugsy though.

Mugsy found this water bottle to chew on. I tried to reach it to chew on it too, but she wanted it for herself.

I am so strong I can tip over the tall garbage can. I think mommy hid it though cause I can't find it to play with anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment