Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where have we been?

We have a new house! I am so excited, I have so much room to run and play! Daddy and mommy have been busy trying to get our stuff put away and keep me out of everything new. Daddy and I had a little celebration dance.
I tried to help Daddy with his babyproofing work. We have a lot of new cabinets I enjoyed getting into, but Daddy put a stop to that.

My uncles Matt, Justin, and Andy helped Daddy put posts in our backyard so we can have a fence Mugsy can run in. It was a long job but they didn't complain too much. It will be fun to run around outside soon.

Before we moved, Krystal's nephew Tucker came to play. We had fun. He is a really good walker so I picked up some tips. He also had a lot of fun trucks he brought I got to play with.

This is Matt and Britta's new dog Daisy. I got to meet her and play with her the first day they had her. I like puppies!

I hope you can all come and visit us sometime soon. We can't wait to show off our new place!






No comments: