
Look at everyone who came to visit! Our mommies thought it was a good idea to get a picture of us all together. Kaelynn was the oldest so she held little Jay. Cohen and I sat on the sides but we were both so interested in Jay that he got a little smooshed. Don't worry, he was okay.

Kaelynn and I had fun playing with Cohen's booster chair and Jay's car seat. Kaelynn taught me a lot of good new skills like jumping on the couch. I had so much fun giggling while she jumped and made me bounce. She was so good at sharing too, both Cohen and I aren't very good at sharing yet.

Even Jay liked Mugsy. He was so interested in her and maybe a little scared too. All of my friends played with Mugsy so she had lots of fun.

Before Jay left today, I tried to give him a hug. I am a little too agressive for small babies so Jay wasn't too happy with my hug. I think he was glad to leave for home.

Cohen gave Mugsy a big hug before he left. Mugsy was a little suprised. Mommy couldn't stop laughing though because I thought she was taking a picture of me so I showed her my tummy. Sometimes I show off my tummy now even when no one asks to see it. I'm pretty proud of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment