
I'm just loving this nice weather. I've found I love hats now. They help keep the sun out of my eyes and I look pretty cute in them.

Mugsy and I enjoy watching the cars drive by. My favorite thing is when the bus comes in the morning. Sometimes if I'm lucky I even see a tractor!

Daddy might not appreciate this, but Mommy and I thought we'd better show off Daddy's new diploma! We're so proud of him. You can all call him Doctor now (or at least Grandpa John can).

Mugsy and I also like to sit on the deck and enjoy the weather. I can see a long way up here.

Mommy made play dough last weekend for me to play with. I wasn't too sure about it so Daddy helped show me what to do.

Daddy's also teaching me how to hit homeruns. I've also found I can hit other things with this bat too.

Here I am having fun on the big boy swing. This drives Mommy nuts, cause Daddy doesn't hold on so I have to be careful not to let go. Daddy is pretty good at catching me when I start slipping. Mommy prefers I use the little red swing yet.

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy, and I planted our very first tree in our front yard. Daddy says we can take a picture every year by it and see how both me and the tree grow. It's going to have pretty white flowers on it and maybe even fruit if we're lucky. Do you notice my cool shades too?
No comments:
Post a Comment