
Last week there was a county fair right here in Tomah! I got to see lots of animals, eat yummy food, and ride on big kid rides. I drove this car all by myself. You can't tell here, but I actually didn't like the whole ride. I prefer when Mommy rides along too. We learned for next time.

Here we rode the merry go round. I chose a white horsie this time and am getting pretty good at this.

The best ride at the fair was the train. Mommy rode along so I was pretty happy. We went pretty fast and got to ride two times.

I saw lots of animals. This donkey let me pet his nose. I also saw big horsies, cows, pigs, and llamas.

My favorite animals were the bunnies. I saw so many different bunnies. They all had their own little houses and I could run around and check them all out.

One more thing we almost forgot to tell you all Daddy is getting older again. We celebrated with a yummy Cold Stone cake. I don't look too happy because I didn't want to wait to take the picture before we tried the cake. We hope daddy had a happy birthday and I can't wait for the next party.
No comments:
Post a Comment