
Look Uncle Andy and soon-to-be Aunt Krystal! I am practicing for my, and your, special day! I tried out these sharp new shoes and boy did I look good in them. I am going to be so good at walking down the aisle. I tried them out on the sidewalk while pushing my stroller and I think some of the neighbors even noticed.

Mommy, Daddy, and I have been practicing dancing too! I am really getting some good moves ready for the big night. Mommy and Daddy also were so happy with me this weekend because I actually slept all night in my big boy bed all alone! They didn't think it would ever happen.

Mommy sometimes sneaks my binky for me. Daddy thinks I don't need it anymore but I love my binky. Don't worry Andy and Krystal, I won't use it during the wedding. We'll see you in about 2 1/2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment