
Last week my daycare had a holiday program at an Assisted Living here in town. We practiced for more than two weeks singing and what do you know, I didn't sing at all this night. I was very good at shaking the jingle bells though. Mommy says my daycare girlfriend is the little blond in the striped pink sweater, but actually after our program the little girl with the blue and red dress on gave me a big kiss on the lips. Don't worry, I quickly wiped it off and ran away. Mommy and Daddy thought it was very funny!

After all that singing and playing, Daddy and I had to come home and relax under the couch tunnel he made me. Daddy is really good at making fun tunnels with our furniture.

Last weekend Grandma came to visit. I guess Mommy and Daddy wanted a dinner out without me although I can't understand why. We had lots of fun playing and Grandma even came to our church before she went back home. Grandpa sent some of his tractor magazines for Mommy to cut out pictures and hang them in my room. My room is a really good boy room.

I was really lucky this week because Daddy didn't have to work on Monday. Besides making me great tunnels to play in, Daddy lets me stay in my jammies all day and sit on Mugsy if I want too. Mugsy is such a good doggy that she usually doesn't mind. I wish she would stand and give me a ride, but she just sits.
No comments:
Post a Comment