
Well if you can believe it, Daddy went through the last steps of becoming licensed by passing his ethics exam and meeting with the WI board who agreed he knows what he's doing. To celebrate, Mommy and I got Daddy this special treat. He said that everyone at work called him Dr. today, but don't worry it's still only required for Grandpa John to call him Dr. You can all still call him Dan.

I could hardly wait for the pictures to be over to take a bite. I love cookies and frosting!

Daddy did it wrong though, you're supposed to take a bite out of the big one. I am going to be awesome at Curt Schrimpfing a pizza at tailgaiting. I don't really know what that means yet but I think my uncles Justin, Matt, and Andy will be impressed. We're so proud of Daddy!
1 comment:
Love the Curt Schrimpfing comment!
Post a Comment