
Liam has been working really hard on smiles this week and he's getting really good at it. He even tries to make coo sounds and laugh! Look at his really big smile.

Here's Liam's more shy smile. He just tries to look as adorable as possible and it works. Mommy and Daddy love cuddling him and talking to him.

Daddy wanted everyone to see all Liam's little hairs that are growing back. He was born with a good amount of hair, but most of it fell out and he looked like an old man according to Daddy. Apparently when I was a baby my hair looked like an old man's receding hairline, but I was never bald. Luckily for Liam, it's growing back at record speed and he'll soon be getting haircuts with me!

Here's another one of Liam's big smiles! When we ride in the car he and I smile and talk to each other in the back. He's such a good little brother and so lucky to have me, Aidan, as his big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment