Thursday, October 7, 2010

Visits back to my Grandpa's farms.

Look at Daddy being so nice to hold both me and baby Liam. He looks a little frustrated maybe because I wanted to squirm more than Liam did.
Last weekend we went back to Goodhue to see all the farming going on. Grandpa John had us come over to go on a green tractor ride while the green combine was working, but I decided I didn't want to. Hopefully next time we visit I'll be ready for the green tractors.

When we were back, Lydia and Brennan came to play at my Grandma Madonna's house. We had so much fun and I showed them all the farming stuff there. Lydia was even brave enough to go on a red tractor ride after I showed her how.

Grandma Madonna raked up all the leaves so we could have lots of fun. We all picked up the most leaves we could and then threw them up in the air as high as we could.
Brennan was really good at throwing his leaves at Lydia and me and our Mommies too. He's a pretty silly guy.
I jumped into the pile and couldn't even see my legs. It was very fun.
I hid Daisy's ball in the leaves and she couldn't find it. So I had to scoop up the leaves to help her out.
In the morning it was very cold out so Grandma found me a hat and mittens to help me keep warm outside. Don't I look good!

My Grandpas and Grandmas sure did miss me. I was happy to be back and got to relax before bed with Grandma Madonna and Grandpa Kevin.

Grandma couldn't believe how much bigger Liam's getting. He's not as big as me yet, but he sure is growing. We're so excited we get to go back in 2 weeks to visit again!

No comments: