Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to Our New Cousin Reid Walter Banitt!

Mommy got to go to the hospital yesterday to see Aunt Lauren and Uncle Justin's new baby boy Reid. He was born yesterday and weighs 8lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long. I have been waiting and waiting to see my new cousin and can't wait to play trucks and tractors with him.
Mommy was so excited to see this brand new baby boy and was so happy for Lauren and Justin. She was waiting to make sure everything went well for Lauren and Justin and that little Reid was healthy. They did great and he's a very nice little boy.



Baby Reid was in a hurry to be born yesterday but Lauren and Justin did a good job. They are very proud of their little boy and we are all very happy for their new family.

Mommy told Lauren that being a Mommy is the best thing and that little boys are very amazing and special. She sure know that cause Liam and I are pretty great. I got to talk to Lauren and Justin about their new baby and can't wait to see him this weekend! He's going to have so much fun with Liam and I.