Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday 4 Year Old Aidan!!!

Look who's 4 today!!! Aidan!!! I chose my Beauty and the Beast cake all by myself-it's a good movie you know. I put all the candles on myself too-lots of blue ones. I started my day with walking into daycare announcing "Birthday Boy." I was ready for all the attention I deserve today with my special day!
Look at how hard I tried to blow out all the candles! It took a while, but I got them out, even without too much spit!

It took a while for Liam to smile-he wanted to touch the candles, but then I think he remembered after the picture is eating the cake-his favorite part! He was very excited to have it be my birthday today too! He loves a party!

Daddy wore the best shirt he has for my birthday-I told Mommy I want one too! Daddy even ordered me a pizza for my birthday dinner! It was so yummy. I got a lot of birthday phone calls too tonight with lots more Happy Birthday wishes-what a great day and I'm so glad to be 4!