Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa Huneke's

Well last weekend daddy and I spent a day at Grandma and Grandpa Huneke's. It started out fun. I got to ride a horse.
The next fun thing I got to do was take the 4-wheeler out for a ride. I know it looks like I can't reach the handles, but you're never too young to learn to drive the 4-wheeler.
After that, I really had to get to work. Kelly was too busy texting her BFF's to do her chores so I had to learn how to mow the lawn. Lucky for me, I was provided with these earmuffs so I wouldn't damage my hearing.
If you look close, you might again be thinking that I can't reach the handles or pedals, but grandpa and grandma assured me I would be fine. Garrett is happy to have someone else share this work finally. After this busy day, daddy told me scary stories about when he was young and had to walk the bean fields and do other forced labor.

I think daddy might be confused about his memories. Grandpa and Grandma could never be mean, they're so much fun!!!

No comments: