
Daddy and I are so excited to tell you all about Daddy's new job as a psychologist. He was hired at a big prison in Wisconsin so I get to move to a whole new state. Daddy tells me we're going to become bigger Viking's fans, no way will we become cheeseheads! I like cheese though and I don't know what a Viking is but I'll learn I guess.

Mommy is probably the most excited about daddy's new job. She is going to find us somewhere to live and gets the fun job of packing all of our stuff up. She is so glad daddy doesn't have to go to anymore interviews.

I am 10 months old now so I get to take a bath in this big kid tub. I have even more fun than in my old tub because I get to use more water so there's more splashing. It's great.

Last week was daddy's birthday. He's 28 years old! Look at the yummy cake mommy and I got for him. I even got to try a little. If it were up to me I would have had more but daddy and mommy ate most of it.

Mugsy and I love to swim in the little pool. Mugsy forgets the toys are mine but I share with her. She splashes a lot and I laugh at her.
This is my Great-Grandma Arendt. I got to spend some time with her and Grandma earlier this month. Great-Grandma is very sick right now so mommy, daddy, and I have been praying for her. Mommy says she is a wonderful Grandma who did so many fun things with her when she was little. We love her very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment