
Today at nap time I found a great new hiding spot. Mommy just about couldn't find me but somehow she did. I'm going to keep this spot in mind for another time I want to get out of something.

Besides being a good hiding spot, I also found a variety of food in case I get hungry.

We went back to Goodhue last weekend for a visit. Daddy and I practiced my jumping on Grandma Ellen and Grandpa John's trampoline. It was pretty fun but then Grandpa John tried to jump too high. He keeps telling me soon he'll teach me to drive the lawnmower.

Lauren was so happy to see me and was so nice to take care of me on Saturday night so Mommy and Daddy could go out for a visit with their friends. We had fun playing and watching Shrek.

Grandpa and I practiced tossing the basketball. I am getting really good at catching the ball and am a super good thrower. Grandpa was pretty silly playing with me and tried to smoosh me too!

One of the reasons we came to visit was that Grandpa Kevin got baby chickens at the farm this last week. We were so excited to come we asked Lydia, Brennan, and their mommy Jes to see them too. We were all tired from a long weekend but had fun seeing the chicks, baby cows, and the big cows too.

Grandpa showed me how to hold the baby chickens without smooshing them. It seems like you'd want to pick them up by their heads, but that actually is not the best way. I almost tried to take one home in my pocket but I think Mugsy might have tried to eat it.

The baby chickens were very cute and fuzzy. I'm so glad my Grandpas have farms so I can come and see all the fun animals at the farm. Before we left, I even got a quick ride in Grandpa Kevin's tractor. What a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment